Thursday, November 13, 2008

About this Blog

So this is the first entry in my blog. We'll see how it goes. I don't know how much time I will have to devote to it. Lately I've felt the need to rant quite a lot and I'm hoping this will be good for venting.

So the name: The Arlington Line was the string of forts and defenses that were built on the Virginia side of the Potomac to defend Washington, DC during the Civil War. I am very interested local and Civil War history and this describes me: a Southerner with Northern sensibilities (or maybe vice versa?)

"You and I have the courage to say to our enemies, 'There is a price we will not pay.' There is a point beyond which they must not advance." -Ronald Reagan

1 comment:

Virginia Conservative said...

Ack, "a Southerner with Northern sensibilities (or maybe vice versa?)"?

Anyway, good to see you getting in the blogging world. Have you trotted on down to the RPV Networking site yet? If you wish, you could join the Republican bloggers group...