Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wait, Illinois is corrupt?

I hope everyone's paying attention to the corruption charges against the Illinois governor. I'm sure I will write more on it later. For the moment, I will bring it to everyone's attention that Obama's campaign said they were meeting with the governor over who to nominate to Obama's old Senate. Now the are saying the previous statement from November was wrong. Hmm...
http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2008/12/questions-arise.html

While I doubt Obama is directly involved with this, I hope I'm proved wrong. Clearly he associated with these people. So is this the change we've all been waiting for?

P.S. Supposedly candidate #5, the one Blago was trying to elicit bribes from for the senate seat, is Jesse Jackson's son. Like father, like son.

No comments: